The Reiki Teacher’s Manual
$19.95 (as of May 9, 2018, 9:21 pm)
- Additional information
- Amazon Customer Reviews
“I’m a Reiki teacher & I use this book all the time. In fact that is a gift I give my students when they graduate.”—Connie, Verified Purchaser
This book is designed for students, practitioners, and teachers. It will enrich the classes that current teachers are giving and gives the new teacher confidence and pride when providing that very first class.
Practitioners will have a greater understanding of how to apply Reiki and what is actually happening during a session. You will never again be afraid or even worried about teaching a Reiki class or giving the attunement. You will be pleased and your students will be grateful for the rich content in your classes.
“The Reiki Teacher’s Manual” is a precise step-by-step guide to instruct all three levels or degrees of Reiki.
This manual and its format provide you with:
• A concise manual that is user friendly;
• A quick reference to answer student’s questions;
• Consecutive steps with time approximations to make sure you teach all the information and still have plenty of time for the hands on practice sessions;
• How to get the most for your students during their hands on practice;
• How to increase the power of your attunement;
• How to teach the attunement to others;
• Goals for different segments of each class;
• Detailed descriptions and uses for the symbols;
• 15 handouts that are concise, informative, and can be copied from the book;
• Complete written explanations for each handout;
• A list of supplies for each level and suggestions for your classroom environment;
• Guidelines in opening your own Reiki practice;
• Information regarding state licensing needs;
• How to avoid issues with physicians and the medical community.
“This book is helping me to avoid ‘reinventing the wheel’ as I start teaching Reiki. The author’s suggestions are complete with fabulous examples….What a time saver as I prepare to teach!” – M. O’Connor, Verified Purchaser